In the holidays I went to my cousin’s birthday.   When we got there we had an apple.  Bella, the birthday girl  arrived with Mia.  We set up and had some food.  We went on the biscuit.  At first Bella, Mia and I went on it.  Dad drove the boat.  Bella and I fell off.  Mia didn’t want to fall off but she did.  Then she started liking to fall off.  We went back in and had a cup of juice.  Dad put the donut on the back of the boat.  Caiden put the hinaki in the lake so we pulled it up and their were 42 rudd and one eel.  Ellie and Ayla went on the donut.  Bella went on the boat and we tried to make Ayla fall off but instead we kept falling off.  When I fell off I saw something giant.  But it was just a piece of wood.  Caiden put the hinaki back in the water.  I hit my head on the biscuit so we went in and put some ice on my head.  We jumped off the wooden barrier and did some cannon bombs.  We stayed for a long time.  My nana got out the water melon and she said it was very nice day to have the party.  When we were jumping we thought we saw an octopus but it was just weed.  We gave Bella her presents and went on the donut.  I felt like a queen in the donut.  When we went back in we caught 30 rudd.    It was so sunny we thought it would be a good day to go to Tomarata Lake.  We took an umbrella because it was so hot.  On the biscuit it was very wavy and Bella got an Xylophone and “Yah” my brother caught over 100 fish.  Time to go ZZZZZZZZ.